Skye Roberts is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Board Certified Chinese Herbalist through NCCAOM (National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine), as well as a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and Reiki Master.
Skye offers a uniquely integrated healthcare approach, drawing on the wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine, and her intuitive abilities as a healer.
Her interest in Eastern medicine began while working in Asia, for almost a decade. Extensive travel throughout India, Nepal, and Tibet, exposed her to the rich traditions of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese medicine, and afforded her the opportunity to experience the benefits first hand. Years later, her passion and personal interest in Eastern medicine transformed into one of focused commitment ...learning the science behind these ancient traditions.
Skye pursued the study of Ayurvedic medicine at the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Upon completion of the program, she was certified by NAMA (National Ayurvedic Medical Association). Later, she went on to earn a Master of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM). As part of her clinical residency at PCOM, Skye completed an internship in Hematology and Oncology at Rady's Children's Hospital in San Diego.
Currently, Skye maintains a holistic health care practice, integrating Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine, with a modern approach to optimal health. Skye treats a wide variety of conditions, with a particular interest in internal medicine, mental & emotional conditions, digestive disorders, pediatrics, and women’s health & fertility.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Doctor of Acupuncture – State of Rhode Island
- Licensed Acupuncturist – New York Acupuncture Board
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Diplomate in Acupuncture – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Diplomate in Herbology – National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner
- Clean Needle Technique – Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- CPR – American Red Cross
- American Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA)